Radon Gas Mitigation In Alabama
Radon mitigation company in Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile
If you believe that radon gas is intruding into your home, it's time to take action against it. AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists of Alabama can help you, by providing radon testing and a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system in your home.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building's ventilation rate
It's easier than ever to get your home tested for a radon problem! AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists can perform an inspection and conduct a radon test in your home in as little as two days!
To contact us, call 1-800-768-0790 or contact us online today! We serve Alabama, including Huntsville, Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile.
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Found in every state
- Homes with crawl spaces a high risk for radon issues.
- As cancer-causing as tobacco smoke & asbestos, causing 15,400-21,800 deaths yearly.
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure.
- Radon concentrations are up to ten times higher during the winter.
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists' radon mitigation system uses sub-slab depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- PVC pipe collects soil gasses
- Radon is piped upwards in the building
- A radon depressurization vent forces radon out from your house
As a full-service radon mitigation contractor, AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists can also install a radon mitigation system that is compatible with the current waterproofing system in your basement or crawl space. We service Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Madison, Decatur, Columbus, Auburn and nearby.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.