It’s all too easy to put off major repairs around the home. You might convince yourself that you can squeeze a few more years out of an old roof. Or, you might ignore tiny cracks…hoping that the problem is…tiny.
A damaged foundation is one of the most important repairs you need to make on your home. Not only does your foundation affect your home’s value, its also the basis for your walls, windows, roof and overall building security!
Here’s the top ten signs that you may need foundation repair:
1) Windows and doors that stick or are hard to open
2) Gaps in window and door frames
3) Interior plaster walls are cracking
4) Nail pops in ceilings and walls
5) Leaning walls
6) Window and door trim developing gaps or spaces
7) Uneven floors
8) Tilting Chimney
9) Sinking foundation
10) Cracks in foundation, basement floors or basement walls.
Does your home have any or all of the above symptoms? Call on the Foundation Experts today! AFS will provide a free, no-obligation estimate. Call today!
Back to News & Events