Accounts Receivable Specialist
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Bayless Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As an AR Specialist, you will maintain the general ledger accounts, administer and process accounts receivable, administer all aspects of billing and collection, process accounts payable, reconcile general ledger accounts to subsidiary ledgers and other duties as assigned by our CFO.
You Will Receive:
- On-the-job training
- An amazing support team
- State-of-the-art software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Proven high level of integrity and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred)
- Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting required
Why work at AFS:
- Competitive pay
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
Back to Careers