Accounts Receivable Specialist
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
We are looking for an experienced, detail oriented, and analytical Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our amazing team!
If you are organized and self motivated with strong communication and record keeping skills, then you’re the person we’re searching for!
Top candidates will be committed to providing efficient, reliable support to their AFS team and external parties. Be trustworthy, thorough, and courteous with excellent time management skills.
Your Role: Responsible for maintaining the general ledger accounts, administer and process accounts receivable, administer all aspects of billing and collections, process accounts payable, reconcile general ledger accounts to subsidiary ledgers and other duties as assigned by senior management.
You Will Receive:
- On-the-job training
- An amazing support team
- State-of-the-art software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting required
Why work at AFS:
- Competitive pay
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
Work with the industry leaders in Foundation Repair & Waterproofing! Join our world-class team today!
Back to Careers