Certified Senior Salesforce Administrator
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Groundworks Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
The Certified Senior Salesforce Administrator should have a minimum of 3 years of Salesforce technical experience and a strong IT background. We are looking for a candidate who can help our company reach the next level.
- Configure and administer Salesforce enterprise edition
- Prepare previous database for migration into Salesforce
- Create automation processes and productivity tools to improve business operations and user interface efficiency
- Manage the maintenance of the Salesforce platform, and associated CRM system(s) to ensure data quality and security
- Maintain and customize Salesforce to ensure cross-functional business requirements are met
- Drive complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution
- Implement enhanced functionality as new needs and use cases arise
- Oversee Salesforce updates and implement relative releases
- Coordinate with cross-functionality to ensure effective utilization of the Salesforce platform
- Oversee all technical aspects of Salesforce including data migrations, data quality, systems integrity, third-party applications, and AppExchange products
AFS offers competitive salary and great benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and a company matched 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Careers