NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Bayless Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As a construction installer, you will safely and efficiently perform installation duties according to AFS-approved methods as instructed by your crew foreman and/or production manager.
You Will Receive:
- Paid training
- An amazing support team
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
- The use of company tools and truck
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Prior experience in related field
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to complete tasks in the required time frame
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Regular and punctual attendance with ability to work overtime if needed
- Physical ability to work outdoors year round
- Capability to perform physical labor including lifting up to 60 lbs
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work in crawl spaces
Why work at AFS:
- The best pay in the industry: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00
- Tools provided
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
Back to Careers