Front Desk Associate
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Bayless Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As a Front Desk Associate, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and incoming calls, while providing administrative support to all other office personnel. Our ideal candidate will be a friendly self-starter with superior customer service skills.
You Will Receive:
- On-the-job training
- An amazing support team
- State-of-the-art software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Courteous and professional phone etiquette
- The ability to follow instructions and complete time-sensitive tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- A high level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license
Why work at AFS:
- Competitive pay
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
Back to Careers