Installer – Crew Member
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Title: Installer
Job Class Non-Exempt
Reports to (Job Title) Production Manager
AFS – A Bayless Company is currently seeking to fill the role of: Production Installers
Our Installers load trucks in preparation for the job site. Performs installation duties according to company approved methods, standards and timetables. Installers should use safe methods when handling tools and equipment. Installers support the management and mission of the company.
- Performs installation duties according to company approved methods and as instructed by foreman and/or manager.
- Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment.
- Makes efficient use of time
- Load trucks with accurate materials, tools and equipment as instructed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Six months of experience as skilled or semi-skilled laborer preferred
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in using tools and equipment
- AFS offers a competitive salary and benefits to include medical, dental, vision and company matched 401k. At AFS our employees are important!
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leeds, AL (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Back to Careers