NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Groundworks Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As a sales representative, you will meet with homeowners on pre-scheduled appointments to assess the issues they are experiencing. Once you diagnose the problems, you provide a permanent repair plan to the homeowner.
You Will Receive:
- A proven sales process
- Paid training
- An amazing support team
- Company generated appointments
- State-of-the-art tools and software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Prior sales experience in related field
- A valid driver’s license and transportation
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- A competitive spirit
- Excellent people skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work in crawl spaces
Why work at AFS:
- The best pay in the industry: $125,000+
- Tools and laptop provided
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Careers