NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Bayless Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As a service technician, you will meet with customers on preset appointments to perform maintenance on existing products. You will inspect the home and identify current issues in order to sell additional products and services.
You Will Receive:
- A proven sales process
- Paid training
- An amazing support team
- Preset appointments
- Company vehicle
- State-of-the-art tools and software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Prior sales and service experience in related field
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A competitive spirit
- Excellent people skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Organizational and time management skills
- Regular and punctual attendance with ability to work overtime if needed
- Physical ability to work outdoors year round
- Capability to perform physical labor including lifting up to 60 lbs
- The ability to work in crawl spaces
Why work at AFS:
- The best pay in the industry
- 4 day work week
- Tools and laptop provided
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
Back to Careers