NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reports to (Job Title)
AFS, A Groundworks Company, is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We are expanding and seeking top talent to join our amazing team!
Your Role: As a warehouse associate, you will maintain the company’s warehouse, grounds, product inventory and tool inventory. You will be responsible for safety, cleanliness and organization of warehouse as well as assisting with fleet management.
You Will Receive:
- On-the-job training
- An amazing support team
- Company provided forklift certification
- State-of-the-art software
- An excellent benefits package
You Must Have:
- Prior warehouse experience in related field
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Organizational and time management skills
- Regular and punctual attendance with ability to work overtime if needed
- Capability to perform physical labor including lifting up to 75 lbs
Why work at AFS:
- Competitive pay
- Continuous training
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company matched 401(k)
If you have what it takes to be a top performer, apply now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Careers