As the world closely monitors the ongoing public health emergency presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are committed to the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
Your safety is our first priority, and we feel it is important to communicate the steps we are taking to keep people safe and healthy.
- More concentrated, daily cleaning protocols have been implemented for our workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Limiting physical contact with employees and customers (including hand-shaking). All employees are required to thoroughly wash and/or sanitize their hands before entering a customer’s home.
- We are minimizing risks to our employees by asking those who become sick to stay home out of an abundance of caution.
- Continuing to closely monitor information provided by the CDC (as well as the local and national government) so that we stay in strict compliance with their health and safety guidelines.
- Limiting any travel that is considered unnecessary at this time.
Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We are committed to providing the best foundation and waterproofing repair throughout the Southeast, and are dedicated to always making sure the health and safety of our community is our first priority.
Ben and Rachel Bayless,
AFS Foundation and Waterproofing Specialists
Back to News & Events