Radon Gas Mitigation & Testing In Birmingham, Huntsville, Madison & Nearby
Radon mitigation company in Birmingham, Huntsville, Madison
If you believe that radon gas is intruding into your home, it's time to take action against it. AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists of Alabama can help you, by providing radon testing and a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system in your home.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building's ventilation rate
It's easier than ever to get your home tested for a radon problem! AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists can perform an inspection and conduct a radon test in your home in as little as two days!
To contact us, call 1-256-258-3725 or contact us online today! We serve Alabama, including Huntsville, Huntsville, Madison, Birmingham.
Important Facts About Radon
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Found in every state
- Homes with crawl spaces a high risk for radon issues.
- As cancer-causing as tobacco smoke & asbestos, causing 15,400-21,800 deaths yearly.
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure.
- Radon concentrations are up to ten times higher during the winter.
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists' radon mitigation system uses sub-slab depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- PVC pipe collects soil gasses
- Radon is piped upwards in the building
- A radon depressurization vent forces radon out from your house
As a full-service radon mitigation contractor, AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists can also install a radon mitigation system that is compatible with the current waterproofing system in your basement or crawl space. We service Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Madison, Decatur, Columbus, Auburn and nearby.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.