Sunken concrete? AFS has a simple solution for you. Our proven solution, SettleStop® Concrete Lifting is a simple, affordable and safe process that injects pressurized structural-grade polymer beneath the concrete slab and, in most cases, raises it back to its original level. It’s less intrusive than complete replacement and far less expensive too. After SettleStop lifts concrete, it can be used right away.
Have any of the below problems? SettleStop® can help!
- Sunken and uneven concrete
- Toe-stubbers and trip hazards
- Sunken patios and pool decks
- Sunken or uneven sidewalks, driveways and porches
- Washout of soils under concrete patios or slabs
Whether you have interior floor slabs, a driveway, patio, pool deck, sidewalks, stoop or porch, each of these areas may sink and settle. Our state of the art approach to repairing sinking concrete takes the original concept of mud jacking and combines it with modern knowledge and technology. Rather than using a mixture of concrete and mud, this method utilizes high-density polymers to raise slabs back to a desired level. This is done by drilling small holes (smaller than a penny) in the slab and then specially designed equipment is used to inject structural grade polymers into the void. After the void is filled, the expansion of the polyurethane allows for a precise lift and stabilization of the slab.
There are many benefits to using the SettleStop® system:
- Less holes and smaller holes than other repair options. Holes in the slab are virtually unnoticeable once complete. Plus, there are no mismatching concrete colors.
- Lightweight. Less than 4lbs per cubic foot compared to 120lbs for concrete or mud jacking!
- Quick cure time. SettleStop® can be driven on within 15 minutes after installation.
- Material is waterproof and will not wash out beneath the slab in the future.
- High capacity lifting strength. Typical lifting force ranges from 2,000 to 4,000 pounds per square foot. In other words, it can lift very heavy structures!
- Reduces trip hazards and restores property value
- Environmentally friendly material that will not rot or deteriorate underground.
Learn more about the SettleStop® process here: SettleStop® Injections
Back to News & Events