In the past, mudjacking was the best way to fix sinking concrete stairs, driveways, sidewalks, etc. However, mudjacking didn’t completely solve the problem, which is why AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists uses SettleStop Concrete Raising to fix your sinking concrete problems. Take a look at why SettleStop is the better solution to your problem.
Does your driveway, sidewalk, or patio have problem areas where sunken concrete has caused unattractive safety hazards? Fortunately, lifting concrete is both simple and affordable. Let’s compare the two options for taking care of your problem.
Polyurethane Lifting with SettleStop vs Mudjacking
SettleStop Concrete Lifting
- SettleStop cures in 15 minutes
- Weighs 2 pounds per cubic foot
- Requires injection holes the diameter of a dime
- Mudjacking cures in a day
- Weighs 100 pounds per cubic foot
- Requires injection holes the diameter of a soda can