Concrete Patio Repair
Relishing the outdoors is a major perk of having a patio in your home in the Southeast United States, despite the unpredictable weather. However, the enjoyment could be at risk if your patio starts showing signs of wear and tear.
A cracked or settling patio can not only reduce the curb appeal of your home but also pose risks to your family’s safety. AFS specializes in repairing concrete patios utilizing the state-of-the-art SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system.
As one of the leading authorities in concrete repair across the Southeast, we strive to restore the elegance, safety, and functionality of your patio area. This page will walk you through why repairing your concrete patio is crucial and how our advanced solutions will create a safer home for you.
What is Concrete Patio Repair?
Concrete patio repair is about bringing your damaged patio back to its prime condition, or even improving it. AFS uses the PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system. It tackles the issues behind a damaged concrete patio such as soil erosion.
This solution is a key part of our broader home repair services, helping to not only fix your patio but also enhance the overall stability of the concrete and preventing future sinking.
Signs Your Concrete Patio Needs Repair
Keep an eye out for these signs that indicate your patio needs attention:
- Extensive cracks—wider than ¼”—and fragmentation
- Uneven, tilted, or sinking slabs
- Significant height variations between slabs
- Sections of the patio that move or shift when stepped on
- Related damage like pitting, flaking, and staining
- Water or mud collecting on the patio
- The patio pulling away from your home or other structures
Damage extending to other concrete areas like driveways, sidewalks, or steps
Identifying and addressing these issues early can save you both time and money. Contact a concrete repair specialist at AFS at the first sign of trouble.
Is Concrete Patio Repair Necessary?
Yes, it is extremely important to invest in patio repair if you notice damage. Delaying repairs could lead to more severe damage, making future repairs more complicated and expensive, and reducing the number of available repair options.
Taking care of the problem promptly ensures the longevity of your patio and safeguards your home’s structural integrity and aesthetic appeal. We advise against settling for DIY fixes or outdated repair methods like mudjacking and concrete repouring.
These don’t solve the underlying problems, and your home deserves a comprehensive solution. Addressing patio issues with AFS ensures that concrete is fixed at the source, and it can even prevent potential foundation issues from arising.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Patio Repair?
Repairing your concrete patio offers numerous advantages:
Boosted Safety Measures
A damaged patio can be dangerous. We enhance safety by stabilizing and lifting the concrete slabs, ensuring a safe space for everyone.
Halting Damage in Its Tracks
Fixing sunken patios and sealing cracks stops further damage to the concrete and its underlying structure.
A restored patio enhances your home’s curb appeal and value. Our unique concrete lifting method ensures minimal visible signs of repair.
AFS’s PolyRenewal™ system provides lasting results, outperforming traditional repair methods.
Trust our expert solutions for optimal and durable results. Our environmentally friendly PolyRenewal™ system not only lifts quickly but is also built to last, ensuring your patio restoration is flawless from start to finish.
How Our Concrete Patio Repair Works
Since 2000, homeowners have trusted us because of our unmatched service and an industry-leading repair method. AFS’s expert team follows these steps for effective concrete patio repair:
- Thoroughly inspect the patio, determining the cause of damage and verifying needed repairs.
- Drill small, penny-sized holes into the affected areas.
- Install injection ports in the drilled holes.
- Mix a specialized two-part, closed-cell polymer foam to create PolyRenewal™.
- Inject the foam, which expands, fills voids, and cures within 15 minutes.
- Lift the slab and stabilize the soil beneath as the foam cures.
- Remove the injection ports and smooth over the drilled holes.
- Apply protective sealant to cracks and joints.
As the Southeast’s top concrete repair provider, our skilled crews know how to assess and repair your patio for long-lasting results, making AFS one of the best choices for concrete patio repairs in the U.S..
Why Our Patio Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
AFS’s PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting solution stands out for its:
- Precision: Unmatched accuracy in balancing and lifting
- Low Impact: Eliminates the need for heavy machinery and extensive excavation
- Lightweight Composition: The foam is lighter than materials used in traditional methods
- Rapid Setting: Cures quickly, ensuring minimal downtime
- Durability: Built to last and withstand environmental factors
- Versatility: Suitable for various concrete structures
- Eco-Friendly: Non-toxic and minimizes environmental impact
- Minimal Disruption: The repairs leave little to no visible signs
- Comprehensive Maintenance: Our annual service plans help to prolong optimal performance and long-lasting repairs
Contact AFS for Concrete Patio Repair Today!
Don’t let a damaged patio compromise your safety. Restore your patio’s beauty and security with AFS’s professional services. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation inspection.
Our expert team can quickly and efficiently lift and stabilize your patio, eliminating trip hazards and reviving your outdoor space’s appearance. Investing in quality repairs now minimizes the need for full concrete replacement.
Last Modified Date:
Explore more solutions
130 Interstate Commerce Crt. Bldg. 100 & 200
Alabaster, AL 35007
214 Industrial Park Dr.
Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
2701 Opelika Road
Phenix City, AL 36870
1909 Montgomery Hwy, Suite 322,
Dothan, AL 36303
118 E Mobile St
Florence, AL 35630
2415 Jordan Road
Huntsville, AL 35811
3028 E Governor John Sevier Highway
Knoxville, TN 37914
3131 Hamilton Blvd.
Theodore, AL 36582
445 Dexter Avenue, Suite 4050
Montgomery, AL 36104
1519 Heil Quaker Blvd.
LaVergne, TN 37086
89 W. Hood Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32534